The Torrent Suppressors T22 is the only .22 caliber offering on our shelves, but that’s because it’s the last .22 suppressor you’ll ever need – until we build something better!
Our patented baffle core design makes this suppressor the quietest on the market – verified in third party testing. We’ve designed it with an ultra-light aircraft grade aluminum pressure sheathing, meaning we’ve achieved industry-leading performance in a package that weighs only half a pound!
Torrent uses the industry’s most advanced robotic welding processes to build our baffle core, ensuring extreme precision and the highest level of quality and consistency.
This suppressor is compatible with .22 Long Rifle (22LR), .22 Magnum, .17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (17 HMR), and FN 5.7x28mm rounds.
Our suppressors take advantage of our trademark Hideout Muzzle Device & QD Mount Set – engineered specifically to protect your threaded barrel. If you don’t have one of our Hideout™ devices, Torrent #playswellwithothers and is compatible with most common suppressor mounts (see technical specs).
Full Auto Rating: TORRENT (.22LR only) – this suppressor is constructed using a high quality stainless steel manufacturing process that increases durability under fire and reduces maintenance. This suppressor can handle extended periods of fully automatic or rapid semi-automatic fire without requiring time to cool.
- Compatible Mounts: 1/2-28 TPI threaded barrel
- Caliber: .22LR, .22Mag, .17HMR, and 5.7x28mm
- Color Options: Black / FDE (Sand)
- Color Finish: Raw or High-Temperature Cerakote®
- Length: 5.25”
- Diameter: 1”
- Weight 9oz
- Sound Reduction .22LR Supersonic 121 dB at ear (22.8 dB reduction)
- Sound Reduction .22LR Subsonic 111.6 dB at ear (26.2 dB reduction)
- Material: 6061-T Aluminum (cover), 17-4 Stainless Steel (baffle core)
- Full Auto Rating: TORRENT (.22LR only)
FFL REQUIREMENT: This product requires a Federal Firearms License and a Special Occupational Tax Stamp to be on file.
ITAR RESTRICTION: This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped outside of the United States.