PMAG 10 GEN M3 is a 10-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer
magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Incorporating new material
technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength,
durability, and reliability, the PMAG 10 provides next-generation
performance for those needing lower profile magazines.
the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified
internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of
additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80,
FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
PMAG 10 GEN M3 features a long-life stainless steel spring, four-way
anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding, and an easy to disassemble
flared floorplate to aid extraction and handling of the magazine while
providing improved drop protection. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the
rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an
over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not
over-insert on compatible weapons. In addition, an included pop-off
Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion
and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage
Made in U.S.A.
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Wide compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product