Mission First Tactical Back Up Polymer Flip up Front Sight with
standard iron sight elevation adjustment (BUPSWF) mounts onto a 1913
Picatinny rail and accepts any standard front post blade. A standard
front sight tool is required with each click equaling the standard 1/4
MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters
the front post blade from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A
slim profile allows the sight to sit under most optics.
Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide.
MADE IN THE USA.
BUPSWF Features and Functions:
• Full Elevation adjustment, tool required
• Low profile snag resistant design
• Shroud protects front post blade from debris and impact damage
• Accepts any standard front post blade
• Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
• Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
• International shipments DO NOT require an export license, this item ships freely.
- Weight: 0.5 once (14.17 grams)
- Width: 1.08 Inch (2.74 cm)
- Height: .879 inch (2.232 cm)
- Length: 2.23 inch (5.66 cm)