Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4
firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a
standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Designed with versatility
in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow
the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK
accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips,
etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides
operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum
rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional
operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting
MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.1 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for
M4 Carbine-type plastic, two-piece hand guards and utilizes the existing
front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
M-LOK Technical Resources:
Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so
may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall
not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from
faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an
item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations
and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration
provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services,
you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other
transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or
services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited.
Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from
Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other
government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable
export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).