The MOE-K2+ combines reinforced polymer body construction with
comfortable, wrap around rubber over molding for maximum weapon control
in adverse conditions. The steeper vertical grip angle is optimized for
use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort
and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer
to the shooters body. The MOE K2+ accepts optional storage cores for
gear stowage and includes a basic cap.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction with wrap-around rubber overmolding
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement
- Hard-polymer bottom edge to reduce equipment snags or grip damage
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
- MOE-K2+ Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 3.1 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.1 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
*NOTE: This grip will function properly with 7.62
NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle,
may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap's 'beaver tail' and the
receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product