Armory Dynamics Complete Lower w/ Mil-Spec A2 Grip & Pistol Tube
- Armory Dynamics Enhanced Lower Receiver (See specs on lower receiver)
- Armory Dynamics Enhanced Mil-Spec Trigger (EMT) 5.5 lbs and Lower parts
- A2 Mil-Spec Grip
- Pistol Tube
- Hard Coat Anodized Exceeds Mil-Spec (MIl-A-8625) / Tier One Anodizing (very smooth)
Lower parts kit completely installed except for the Buffer Retainer Spring and Buffer Retainer (No Buffer or Buffer Spring in Lower).
Lower Receiver Specs
Armory Dynamics AR-15 Lower Multi Forged Lower with Bullet Pictogram will be the standard lower for AR rifles, AR Pistols and DIY Build. The lowers will be built on the same machinery that a few other major name brand lowers and uppers are manufactured on.
These are not your every manufacture with a different name on them lowers....
We will have a lifetime manufactures warranty included to cover any manufacturers defects... This does not cover misuse, alteration or being run over by a tank or sold by your significant other.
- Type: Semi-Auto AR-15 Lower
- Material: 7075-T6 (Higher grade aluminum)
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Mil 8625 Type III Class 2 Tier 1 (Inside and out: Smoother than standard Mil-Spec)
- Model: AD-15
- Caliber: Multi
- Safety Markings: Bullet Pictograms (3) (Safe, Fire, Burp)
- AD Logo
- Bullet Pictogram Selector Markings
Extra Standard Features
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch Holes
- Machined hole in the bottom of the fire control well for adjustable triggers.
- Bolt Catch Dog Leg Screw (No more scratching or marring your lower trying to put your roll pin in or taking out)
- Receiver Tension Screw (No more slop between upper and lower / No need for wedge or other device.)
- **Rear Takedown Detent Screw (No shooting the rear detent spring across the room or kinking)
- Works with Battle Arms Development 45 Degree Safety Selector (No special modification for the selector to fit)
- Fire Control Well ready for "any" drop on trigger system.
- Grip Screw Hole drilled all the way though for adjustable triggers.
- Tolarances under 5% to zero of Mil-Spec instead of the 10% or more of most lowers/uppers with slop.