The Armory Dynamics Billet AD-45/10 AR .45 ACP / 10MM Glock Receiver feature a "Patent" "Last Round Bolt Hold Open"
Requires a 45 ACP or 10MM Bolt Carrier Group cut for the Glock AR receivers.
This is Uncoated / Any coating that gets into the threads of the screw holes will need to be tapped out prior to assembly. We recommend plugging the screw holes prior to coating.
- Type: Semi-Auto AD-45/10 Lower Glock Receiver
- Profile: Billet w/ Integrated Trigger Guard
- Material: 7075-T6 (Higher grade aluminum)
- Finish: Uncoated - For your personal coating pleasure. Ready to cerakote or other.
- Model: AD-45/10
- Caliber: Multi
- Safety Markings: Bullet Pictograms (3) (Safe, Fire, Burp)
- Last Round Hold Bolt Open
- AD Logo
- Bullet Pictogram Selector Markings
Extra Standard Features
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch Holes
- Machined hole in the bottom of the fire control well for adjustable triggers.
- Bolt Catch Dog Leg Screw (No more scratching or marring your lower trying to put your roll pin in or taking out)
- Receiver Tension Screw (No more slop between upper and lower / No need for wedge or other device.)
- **Rear Take down Detent Screw (No shooting the rear detent spring across the room or kinking)
- Works with Battle Arms Development 45 Degree Safety Selector (No special modification for the selector to fit)
- Fire Control Well ready for "any" drop on trigger system.
- Grip Screw Hole drilled all the way though for adjustable triggers.
- Tolerances under 5% to zero of Mil-Spec instead of the 10% or more of most lowers/uppers with slop.
- 1ea Lower
- 1ea Bolt Catch Screw
- 1ea. Detent Spring Screw
- 1ea. Receiver Tension Screw
- Armory Dynamics Lifetime Warranty*
Lifetime Warranty covers manufacturing defects & having the lower shot in the course of a home invasion (*restrictions apply). It does not cover modification or alteration to lower, cross threading, misuse or abuse, fire, being run over by a tank, theft or sold by your significant other.
*Warranty Restrictions: Must be the first owner of the lower and able to validate you are the legal owner along with notarized copy of police report. Lower must be returned to be inspected, authorized / validated and destroyed.
**Rear Take down detent spring may require a small easy modification (depending on manufacture of spring) - Wear safety Glasses and use wire cutters to cut off two coils of the spring - check fit - if screws does not fit flush, cut off half a coil, no more.. then check fit and see if screw will screw in and sit flush with rear end if not only take of one quarter (1/4) more. At this point it should fit.