Armory Dynamics AR-15 Lower Multi Forged Lower with Bullet
Pictogram will be the standard lower for AR rifles, AR Pistols and DIY
Build. The lowers will be built on the same machinery that a few other
major name brand lowers and uppers are manufactured on.
These are not your every manufacture with a different name on them lowers....
have a lifetime manufactures warranty included to cover any
manufacturers defects... This does not cover misuse, alteration or being
run over by a tank or sold by your significant other.
- Type: Semi-Auto AR-15 Lower
- Material: 7075-T6 (Higher grade aluminum)
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Mil 8625 Type III Class 2 Tier 1 (Inside and out: Smoother than standard Mil-Spec / Same anodizing you will find on products that are exposed to saltwater.)
- Model: AD-15
- Caliber: Multi
- Safety Markings: Bullet Pictograms (3) (Safe, Fire, Burp)
- AD Logo
- Bullet Pictogram Selector Markings
Extra Standard Features
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch Holes
- Machined hole in the bottom of the fire control well for adjustable triggers.
- Bolt Catch Dog Leg Screw (No more scratching or marring your lower trying to put your roll pin in or taking out)
- Receiver Tension Screw (No more slop between upper and lower / No need for wedge or other device.)
- **Rear Take down Detent Screw (No shooting the rear detent spring across the room or kinking)
- Works with Battle Arms Development 45 Degree Safety Selector (No special modification for the selector to fit)
- Fire Control Well ready for "any" drop on trigger system.
- Grip Screw Hole drilled all the way though for for adjustable triggers.
- Tolerances under 5% to zero of Mil-Spec instead of the 10% or more of most lowers/uppers with slop.
Extra Standard Features are much needed and a major step up and higher
standard compared the normal lower receivers on the market.
- 1ea Lower
- 1ea Bolt Catch Screw
- 1ea. Detent Spring Screw
- 1ea. Receiver Tension Screw
- Armory Dynamics Lifetime Warranty
Warranty covers manufacturing defects & having the lower shot in
the course of a home invasion (*restrictions apply). It does not cover
modification or alteration to lower, cross threading, misuse or abuse,
fire, being run over by a tank, theft or sold by your significant other.
Restrictions: Must be the first owner of the lower and able to validate
you are the legal owner along with notarized copy of police report.
Lower must be returned to be inspected, authorized / validated and
Take down detent spring may require a small easy modification
(depending on manufacture of spring) - Wear safety Glasses and use wire
cutters to cut off two coils of the spring - check fit - if screws does
not fit flush, cut off half a coil, no more.. then check fit and see if
screw will screw in and sit flush with rear end if not only take of one
quarter (1/4) more. At this point it should fit.