Armory Dynamics AD-15 DD-214 5.56 16 Barrel Rifle
The AD-15 DD-214 Rifle is an entry level rifle that contains all the same features of the standard Armory Dynamics forged lower with the Receiver Tension Screw, Bolt Catch Screw and rear detent set screw. (see the forged lower for full specs).
The DD-214 is in honor of our veterans past present and future. A portion of the proceeds from this rifle go to local Veterans organizations.
To obtain a DD-214 one must have taken an oath:
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
This oath knows no expiration date.
- Item Number: AD-15DD-214
- Acton: Semi-Auto
- Operating System: Direct Impingement
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45mm
- Gas System: Carbine length
- Buffer: ~3.1-ounce Buffer
- Lower Receiver: Armory Dynamics AD-15 Enhanced Receiver
- Upper Receiver: Flattop A3
- Forend: Standard Mil-Spec Hand Guard
- Overall Length: 32 to 35.25 Inches
- Trigger Type: Armory Dynamics Enhanced Mil-Spec Trigger (AD-EMT)
- Trigger Weight: ~6.5 lbs
- Trigger Guard: Mil-Spec
- Barrel: 4140 Chrome Moly
- Barrel Length: 16.1 inches
- Barrel Coating: Nitride SBN
- Rifling: 1/7
- Thread: 1/2x28
- Sight Block: A2 Front Sight Block (FSB)
- BCG: Armory Dynamics BCG Fully Staked / True Mil-Spec Nitrite (Honed surfaces) Nitride QPQ
- Weight: W/o Mag (6 lbs 3 ounces)
- Mag Capacity: 30 Rounds (Variable 5, 10, 30+)
- Features: Direct Impingement gas operating system with BCG, A2 Type muzzle device, Accepts most AR type magazines and threaded polymer trigger guard
- MSRP: $749.99
- CA Compliant: No
- MA, NJ, CT Compliant: NO