Designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch, the B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Made from milspec-anodized aluminum, the B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers*
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Attaches to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)
* NOT compatible with 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) firearms as well as most AR15 billet or polymer lower and upper receivers due to their larger and/or non-standard dimensions (including the S&W Magpul Spec Series™ lowers).
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).