Pistol caliber carbines such as 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and 10mm are a blast to shoot but can be tough on AR-15's internal components. Without a properly tuned blowback system, you run the risk of being overly destructive on internal lower parts. Runing a blowback AR15 with a suppressor can further increase the risk for damage. Adding the KVP 7.5 oz Stainless Steel buffer is the best way to give your blow back system a fighting chance. Do yourself a favor and fine tune your setup for the softest shooting PCC possible.
- Use in 9MM, 10MM, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP blowback AR systems.
- Increases AR-15's dwell time in blowback setups
- Quiets action (better for suppression)
- 7.5 oz
- 4 1/16" OAL (Buffer spacers are NOT required)
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Eliminates annoying buffer "rattle"
- Increases Reciprocating mass and weapon reliability
- Reduces wear on critical internal parts
- Reduces felt recoil
- Designed only for Carbine Length Stock and pistol kits.
- Buffer weight is approximate.