Armory Dynamics Complete Lower With Threaded Trigger Guard and Mission First Tactical furniture
Now Shipping With Threaded Polymer Trigger Guard
- Armory Dynamics Enhanced Lower Receiver (See specs on lower receiver)
- Armory Dynamics Enhanced Mil-Spec Trigger (EMT) 5.5 lbs and Lower parts
- Mission First Tactical Grip
- Mil-Spec 6-Position Buffer Tube
- Mil-Spec Mission First Tactical Minimalist Stock
- Threaded Polymer Trigger Guard
- Hard Coat Anodized Exceeds Mil-Spec (MIl-A-8625) / Tier One Anodizing
Lower Receiver Specs
Armory Dynamics AR-15 Lower Multi Forged Lower with Bullet Pictogram will be the standard lower for AR rifles, AR Pistols and DIY Build.
These are not your every manufacture with a different name on them lowers.
We will have a lifetime manufacturer's warranty included to cover any manufacturers defects... This does not cover misuse, alteration or being run over by a tank or sold by your significant other.
- Type: Semi-Auto AR-15 Lower
- Material: 7075-T6 (Higher grade aluminum)
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Mil 8625 Type III Class 2 Tier 1 (Inside and out: Smoother than standard Mil-Spec)
- Model: AD-15
- Caliber: Multi
- Safety Markings: Bullet Pictograms (3) (Safe, Fire, Burp)
- Armory Dynamics Logo
- Bullet Pictogram Selector Markings
Extra Standard Features
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch Holes
- Machined hole in the bottom of the fire control well for adjustable triggers.
- Bolt Catch Dog Leg Screw (No more scratching or marring your lower trying to put your roll pin in or taking out)
- Receiver Tension Screw (No more slop between upper and lower / No need for wedge or other device.)
- **Rear Takedown Detent Screw (No shooting the rear detent spring across the room or kinking)
- Works with Battle Arms Development 45 Degree Safety Selector (No special modification for the selector to fit)
- Fire Control Well no bottle neck so it is ready for "any" drop on trigger system.
- Grip Screw Hole drilled all the way though for adjustable triggers.
- Tolarances under 5% to zero of Mil-Spec instead of the 10% or more of most lowers/uppers with slop.