In The White - No Coating (Uncoated for your personal color coating pleasure.)
Dynamics AR-15 Lower Multi Forged Lower with Bullet Pictogram will be
the standard lower for AR rifles, AR Pistols and DIY Build. The lowers
will be built on the same machinery that a few other major name brand
lowers and uppers are manufactured on.
These are not your every manufacture with a different name on them lowers....
have a lifetime manufactures warranty included to cover any
manufacturers defects... This does not cover misuse, alteration or being
run over by a tank or sold by your significant other.
- Type: Semi-Auto AR-15 Lower
- Material: 7075-T6 (Higher grade aluminum)
- Finish: No Finish - IT is ready for a coating of your choice once you have it.
- Model: AD-15
- Caliber: Multi
- Safety Markings: Bullet Pictograms (3)
- AD Logo
- Bullet Pictogram Selector Markings
Extra Standard Features
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch Holes
- Bolt Catch Dog Leg Screw (No more scratching or marring your lower trying to put your roll pin in or taking out)
- Receiver Tensioning Screw (No more slop between upper and lower / No need for wedge.)
- **Rear Takedown Detent Screw (No shooting the rear detent spring across the room or kinking)
- Works with Battle Arms Development 45 Degree Safety Selector (No special modification for the selector to fit)
Extra Standard Features are much needed and a major step up and higher
standard compared the normal lower receivers on the market.
- Armory Dynamics Lifetime Warranty
Warranty covers manufacturing defects & having the lower shot in
the course of a home invasion (*restrictions apply). It does not cover
modification or alteration to lower, crossthreading, misuse or abuse,
fire, being run over by a tank, theft or sold by your significant other.
Restrictions: Must be able to validate you are the legal owner along
with notarized copy of police report. Lower must be returned to be
inspected, authorized / validated and destroyed. Warranty does not cover
after market coating or damaged coausded in the coating process.
Take down detent spring requires a small easy modification - Wear
safety Glasses and use wire cutters to cut off two coils of the spring -
check fit - if screws does not fit flush, cut off half a coil, no
more.. then check fit and see if screw will screw in and sit flush with
rear end if not only take of one quarter (1/4) more. At this point it should fit.